AmanahRaya REIT is managed by the AKRM. All Directors and employees of the Manager are remunerated by the Manager and not by AmanahRaya REIT. The Manager’s primary role is to ensure good and sustainable return to the unitholders by managing the properties under its portfolio in accordance with AmanahRaya REIT’s Deed and the REIT Guidelines.
Other main functions of the Manager are as follows:
- developing business plans as well as strategic and investment policies for AmanahRaya REIT;
- providing recommendations on the acquisition, divestment and/or enhancement of AmanahRaya REIT’s assets to the Trustee;
- monitoring compliance to all applicable legislations, rules and guidelines as well as AmanahRaya REIT’s Deed;
- ensuring appropriate record keeping;
- formulating proper risk management policies;
- supervising and overseeing the appointed Property Managers on the management of AmanahRaya REIT’s properties; and
- formulating plans for equity and debt financing for AmanahRaya REIT’s capital requirements as well as managing its finance.