We value your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. Here's what you need to know
- Collection: We collect necessary personal data to provide our services.
- Purpose: We use your data for communication, service delivery, and improvement.
- Disclosure: We may share your data with trusted partners to fulfil our services.
- Security: We take precautions to safeguard your data from unauthorized access
- Retention: We retain your data for as long as needed or as required by law.
TERM OF REFERENCE
ANTI-BRIBERY & ANTI-CORRUPTION POLICY
This Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption (ABAC) Policy is to further enforce the AmanahRaya-Kenedix REIT Manager Sdn Bhd’s (AKRM’s) Code of Conduct & Business Ethics to ensure that employees understand their responsibilities in compliance with Amanah Raya Berhad’s zero tolerance for bribery and corruption within the organisation.
In maintaining good governance, AKRM and Amanah Raya Berhad (the Company) is committed to conduct its businesses and operations with high ethical standards and integrity.
The Company adopts a zero-tolerance policy against all forms of Bribery and Corruption by its Directors, Management, employees and any individual/organisation acting for the Company and on its behalf and takes a strong stance against such acts.
The purpose of this policy statement is to:
- set out the Company’s responsibilities, and of those working or providing services for the Company (including service providers of the Company), in observing and upholding the Company’s position on Bribery and Corruption
- provide information and guidance as to how the Company expects those working for the Company to conduct themselves and how to recognise and deal with Bribery and Corruption issues; and
- how to raise concerns with the Company including any breaches of this policy.
CODE OF BUSINESS ETHICS
The objective for developing Amanahraya-Kendix REIT Manager Sdn Bhd’s (AKRM’s) Code of Business Ethics is to support AmanahRaya Berhad’s vision and the 5 Core Values AmanahRaya Berhad upholds.
This Code serves to outline to our members/vendors/service providers, acceptable and unacceptable business conducts.
Everyone to whom this Code applies to must comply with all applicable laws, and are responsible for being familiar with them and the contents of this Code.
VENDOR CODE OF ETHICS
AmanahRaya-Kenedix REIT Manager Sdn Bhd (AKRM) is committed to the procurement process that fosters fair and open competition, is conducted under high ethical standards, and enjoys confidence of the public. To achieve this goal, AKRM has adopted the Vendor Code of Ethics of Amanah Raya Berhad, which prescribes standards that exceed the procurement process standards currently used.
The Vendor Code of Ethics is applicable to all vendors, involved in the procurement process of AKRM for the award or performance of contracts for goods, services, public works and miscellaneous procurement.